Re: [gnome-about] Title box is a hyperlink

 Ok,

Sorry about the language and tone! But I really think this is not a
good thing (TM)

I think the best way to go would be to have a generic GtkXhtml or
whatever it is called in an enhanced GnomeAbout Dialog. This is a
dialog after all so you could add an html page with links, logos,
mailtos etc...

And we keep the old About for backward compatibility reasons!

On 1/1/00, 11:31:55 PM, Hassan Aurag <aurag@CRM.UMontreal.CA> wrote
regarding Re: [gnome-about] Title box is a hyperlink: