GnomeAbout

I've modified GnomeAbout to be able to change the fields after creation
time using the GtkArg system, sicne it was decided to be a Good Thing to
have. However, during doing so, I couldn't but notice how butt-ugly of a
hack GnomeAbout is. I've had to literally cut-n-paste size calucation code
to different places, and you can bet the fact that padding values are
hardcoded into it didn't help. When I mentioned it on #gnome, _Vicious_
had the idea of rewriting the whole thing using GnomeCanvas. I think it's
a nice idea and am willing to look into it. What do you think?

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key