Re: ETable

> > Here is the home page:
> > http://gtranscript.sourceforge.net/
>
> libgtrans_ifase-0.1.2.tar.gz seems to be broken. The file begins
> with english text, followed by binary data.

Perhaps an error ocurred when you downloaded the file,
Im pretty sure its ok, but I'll check again.

> What does this project have in common with the gnome-db libraries
> <http://www.gnome.org/gnome-db/>? How do they differ?

No relation at all,
gnome-transcript is a sql client that uses Its own plugin system
for access to db's.
maybe in a future version we will have a plugin to access db's  via
gnome-db, or perhaps a gnome-db solo version.

Regards,
Matias.