ANNOUNCE: GtkSpell 0.1 released

Blurb:
GtkSpell provides MSWord-style highlighting of misspelled words in a GtkText
widget. Also, right-clicking a misspelled word pops up a menu of suggested
replacements.

GtkSpell is distributed as a few files of source, which can easily be added to
an existing GTK project. For the actual spell checking, GtkSpell requires
ispell (standard on many UNIX systems) or ispell-compatible software (aspell).

See http://gtkspell.sourceforge.net for more information (screenshots, example
code, etc).

Comments:
This was forwarded to the GNOME list because it'd also work with GNOME.

There are still some issues with the process management, which I'll figure
out, eventually, but I'd first like some input on it.

--
Evan Martin - eeyem@u.washington.edu - http://students.washington.edu/eeyem