Re: October the 13th : Star/Gnome

 In any case, this is good news, excellent news. I remember saying this
on this list a year ago. Asking if gnome folks talked to StarOffice or
Applixware people about integrating with gnome.

 I had no idea one of them would go down the path and beyond by going the
GPL way.

 This is really cool. I have a couple of quickies though.

 StarOffice groupware offerings are great. They just need a bit of
optimization and revamping of UI. What does this mean for stuff like
Evolution?

 Do we need it really, now that SO is going open source?

 I think we still need nautilus. But IMHO, evolution should merge with
StarOffice's mail/scheduling/.... or the other way around. Call
cross-polination of code!