Become a GNOME Foundation member

The GNOME Foundation, now in the process of being formed, will be a
membership organization. If you have contributed to GNOME, whether it
be code, docs, translations, graphics, or anything else, you may wish
to become a member.

If you have GNOME CVS access, you can check in to the file members.txt
in the module gnome-foundation. If not, send mail to
<membership@gnome.org>. Your request will be processed by the
membership committee, which is me and Dan Mueth. Our bias is towards
accepting anyone who has contributed, so please don't stress about
this.

In either case, please use the format

My Name <address@no_spam.domain.com> (contributions)

For example: