BUG in panel

The clock-applet built into the panel does not update as it should. It
uses a timeout to update every now and then. But the update value is set
to 36000, that's every 36:th second ?? It should be set to 60000 to update
each minute.

Also, there is some drift with these callbacks so it really should be set
to a new value each time (or rather set to new value when it have drifted
enough).

I've tried the bug-tracking system before and it's not working as it
should. Every time I try it fails to detect the Package: and
Version: line. I don't know why, maybe something my mailprogram
do. I hope the maintainer of the clock-applet code reads this.

/Dennis