Re: FYI: Mac OS X Desktop

It would certainly be nice if all it took were just a few hours of
hacking to get alpha channels and anti-aliased fonts in X.
Unfortunately, this isn't the case... I've heard many conflicting rumors
about anti-aliased fonts in X, but there are discussions of doing
something about it for GNOME, at least.

Alpha channels mostly likely won't happen. I mean, the cursor is still
limited to two fscking colors!

Julian