Re: Unison

On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 01:16:56PM -0400 or thereabouts, Mark Crichton wrote:

> > Wait till the GTK/COBOL bindings. :-)
>
> Naaa.
>
> I have design notes for a set of working FORTRAN GTK bindings.

Comment from a friend who has a bunch of engineering stuff in FORTRAN
and has recently been switching from Windows and discovering GNOME:

"Oooooh".

Oh dear. gnome-finite-analysis, anyone? :) (At least, I think that's
what he said it did. Neither mechanical engineering nor maths are
things I understand :))

Telsa