Re: Desktop::Editor implementation?

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 03:13:25PM -0400, Nathan Cullen wrote:

> I noticed there is a Desktop::Editor CORBA interface on my system in
> /usr/share/idl/desktop-editor.idl.
>
> Which GNOME applications out there implement this interface?

Hopefully none, since it really isn't adequate and terribly outdated.
The latest version of that is in the gnomacs module. It needs finishing
of the bonobo wrappers, but I've been busy doing other things and
being lazy, so it's sortof dormant. I'm hoping to pick it up again not
too long from now.

Martijn