Re: gdk pixbuf animation

I've got one started, but I may not get around to finishing it for a
couple weeks.  I'll try.  In the mean time, you might try using a
GnomeAnimator widget using the GnomeCanvasWidget, and try something
similar to the hack I posted the other day for loading a
GdkPixbufAnimation into the GnomeAnimator 1.0.

Cody