Re: window-in-window MDI

Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> writes:

> In fact I seem to remember that we explicitly allowed GnomeMDI only
> because it _wasn't_ window-in-window MDI.

Well, as long as it isn't _enforced_ window-in-window, I don't see a
problem with it, personally.  Since I can choose one of the other
types, I don't see why people who _want_ w-i-w MDI can't have it (as
wrong as they might be).

But I haven't looked at it, so I don't know if it's just a new option,
or if it replaces the old MDI.

241 days, 21 hours, 4 minutes, 32 seconds till we run away.
Honk if you love peace and quiet.