GNOME Breakout initial public development release

Hi,

For the past two weeks I've been working on a breakout style game for GNOME.
I've finally managed to get it running and playable. I'm asking for help in
the following areas:

- A more experienced GNOME developer to take a look at the package and check
  that everything is kosher. I've followed the guidelines in "GTK+/Gnome
  Application Development", so it should be more or less OK.

- Developers with spare time (yes, both of you) on their hands to impliment
  features they think would be cool. I've written gnome-breakout so that
  adding new stuff is relatively trivial.

- Somebody to create some graphics and animations for it which don't suck as
  much as mine do :)

The main reason I'm posting this message is the first requirement: I'd really
like somebody to check the package out before I make a freshmeat or
happypenguin announcement.

If you're interested, the source is available at
http://www.tuial.com/~alcaron/software/gnome-breakout-0.1.0.tar.gz

Even if you can break it and send me a backtrace and bug report, that's great.
I already know about the bug where the ball doesn't come down. If you can fix
this, that's even better :)

--
Alcaron                        "Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat
alcaron@ozemail.com.au         and bone, panting and sweating as you run through