Solution was Re: window-in-window MDI

 Ok,

why not just make a gtknotebook with tearable pages (and of course
merge-able too), then no one would want MDI (well at least me)

Of course, you need to add ability to create menus and toolbars using
GNOME_UIINFO instead of the much hated (by me) gtk versions.

On 3/22/00, 6:42:28 AM, James Henstridge <james@daa.com.au> wrote
regarding Re: window-in-window MDI: