Re: Gnome Media Library

While this wouldnt work for non gui saveing, a gdk-pixbuf-save lib could
be created that takes plugins for saving. when the lib recieves a request
to save a pixbuf, it could load the plugin and the plugin would bring up a
window with all of its options. Similar to how the gimp brings up a window
for config after you tell it to save the file as a spacific type.