Re: gnu compiler frontend (IDE)

Andreas Sliwka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> cd bates wrote:
> > I meant, as someone else said, an IDE. I just wondered whether anyone had
> > developed one based on the GTK because I can't find one anywhere.
> take a look at gIDE:
>         http://gide.pn.org/

There is of course this wonderfull application glade available for
building the interface. It speeds up thing a lot. There is unfortunatly
not a *complete* ide available. There have however been some buzz in the
past about integrating gIDE and glade, but thats a pretty big project
and I don't think that it's been started yet. Have a look at
http://glade.pn.org/.

Hope it helps.

Jörgen Lundberg