Re: About GNOME on AIX 4.3

Hello Volodymyr,

On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 10:48:43AM +0100, Volodymyr Babin wrote:
> I have a problems during compiling GNOME libraries
> on IBM AIX 4.3 (rs6000). May be somebody has some
> experience and can help me.

I have been working on the port to Tru64 UNIX, so I might be able to
help.  Could you post some further information on what is breaking?

Aron

P.S. Moving tomorrow, then getting married in two weeks, so my

Aron Griffis            Compaq Computer Corporation, ZKO3-3/T30
Tru64 Hardware Support  110 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua, NH  03062
603/884-1276            http://bigfoot.com/~agriffis/