Re: gtkhtml ?

"Brian St . Pierre" <bstpierre@mediaone.net> writes:
> I was about to ask about gtk-xmhtml when I saw the messages about
> gtkhtml.  Does this mean that gtk-xmhtml is now unsupported?  If so,
> how stable is gtkhtml (or how quickly is it going to be stable :)

Once GtkHTML has a stable release, it will definitely be recommended
over GtkXmHTML. Right now, GtkXmHTML has a stable release with a
stable API, but GtkHTML is certainly nicer if you can live with it
changing under you a little bit until it gets stabilized. So there's a
tradeoff you'll have to consider in light of your own needs.

Havoc