Bonobo 0.9 spec patch [was Re. gtkhtml 0.1]

On 28 Mar 2000, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

>     Jason> I had the same problem.  I'm using Bonobo 0.9, downloaded
>     Jason> today from ftp.gnome.org (ran rpm -tb on it).
>
>   Doing `make install' from CVS Bonobo does install `bonobo.h' under
> `$prefix/include' on my setup.  As both of you are using `rpm -tb', I
> think there might be a problem with the Bonobo 0.9 specfile.
>
>   Symlinking `bonobo/Bonobo.h' won't help as `bonobo/Bonobo.h' is a
> whole different beast from `bonobo.h'.

I suppose the spec file is incorrect. Attached is the same patch I
send a few weeks ago for the bonobo-0.8 spec file. It should also work
with 0.9 release as the bonobo.spec.in file didn't changed. I hope this
fix the problem.

        Jens

--
"The Linux philosophy is laugh in the face of danger. Oops. Wrong one.
'Do it yourself'. Thats it." - Linus Torvalds

bonobo-spec-file-patch.gz