Re: Gnome Libs 1.0.60 is out.

> I use the AA canvas quite a lot, and find it to be much better than
> "useable".
>
> Could someone list the know problems with the AA canvas?  (I didn't
> see anything relevant on bugs.gnome.org.)

Hopefully Federico will provide the details.

But it is something like individual canvas items in the AA mode not
queuing the proper updates, nor taking into account the correct affine
settings in this process.

So, apparently these bugs would show up under some circumstances with
zooming and something else.  Still, I have not yet seen it.