Re: .desktop files

Jacob Berkman <jacob@helixcode.com> writes:

> Karl EICHWALDER <ke@gnu.franken.de> writes:

> > Is it possible to make these comments available to the footmenu entries?

> Here's a patch which does this.  I don't see why we shouldn't... I'll
> talk to george about it.

By now, this works pretty good.  The drawback is the feature hides the
next or the previous entry or entries.  Shifting the tooltips by default
mote to the left or right side would improve the situation -- yes, I
know, tooltips will always hide info you're interested in ;)

BTW, it seems not to work for most .direntry comments (tested with the
"de" locale).

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |          ------    ,__o