GdkPixbuf, GdkPixmap and GdkBitmap

Hello all

I need to convert GtkPixbuf to GdkPixmap and GtkBitmap in order to pass
them to gtk_pixmap_set. May I ask some questions in this mailing list
(sorry if it is offtopic)?

In GNOME CVS (to be exact, in dia), I found the interesting code.
They use gdk_pixbuf_render_pixmap_and_mask and never free the allocated
GdkPixmap and GdkBitmap (at least, I could not find the ..._free_...
code). What could this be? Does gdk_pixbuf_render_pixmap_and_mask use
some static structures? Should the application free these objects? If I
pass these objects to gtk_pixmap_set, will GtkPixmap free them properly
in the end (or in the next gtk_pixmap_set call)?

Sorry for stupid questions.

Thanks,

Sergey V. Udaltsov