Re: gnome_canvas_aa bug ???

Hello!

> This got me too - gnome-canvas-X uses even odd winding rules.  libart uses
> > 0  so swap the direction of rotation and you should be right.
>
> On this note, what is the correct way to transform an even odd bpath to an
> svp?  I tried uncross followed by a rewind(EVEN_ODD).  didn't work.

Copied and pasted from gnome-print bpath item:

abp = art_bpath_affine_transform (bpath, affine) /* If you need it */
vpath = art_bez_path_to_vec (abp, 0.25);
art_free (abp);
pvpath = art_vpath_perturb (vpath);
art_free (vpath);
svp = art_svp_from_vpath (pvpath);
art_free (pvpath);
tmp_svp = art_svp_uncross (svp);
art_svp_free (tmp_svp);
svp = art_svp_rewind_uncrossed (tmp_svp, ART_WIND_RULE_ODDEVEN);

Lauris