Re: How to make GNU software

Hello,

What people often call GNU software is software that has been released under a
special license: the GNU GPL.  You can find out more about the GNU GPL at...

  http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

This license makes your software free (as in freedom).  People also call this
copyleft-ing your software.

What it essentially does is make your software (including the source code)
free; and makes it so no one can ever stop it from being free.  It's free
now and will always be free.  (There is more to it though, so might want
to read the license.)

Hope that helps.

Se ya

     Charles Iliya Krempeaux