Trouble with callback for GtkEditable::insert_text signal.

Hi

Following is the callback I used for catching the GtkEditable::insert_text
signal. As you can see it simple prints what was reported to have been inserted
into the GtkText widget. But it starts printing garbage after the first time.

void
insert_cb (GtkEditable *w, const char *t, int l, int *p, gpointer d)
{
	g_print (fp, "Text inserted: %s.\n", g_strdup (t));
}

Am I missing something or.......i don't know? please help.

Archit Baweja