Re: automake/autoconf + GNOME

> I want to use automake and autoconf for my gnome project, how do I make
> autoconf check for GNOME?
> Is my best bet to borrow macros from some other program?(Everyone seems to
> be using GNOME_INIT
> and family, am I missing something obvious?)

I currently download and use the macro directory of the latest CVS
incarnation of any of the bigger gnome-packages. Although, I *really*
think those m4 macros ought to be installed in /usr/share/aclocal by
means of some package. Currently what comes in mind is to put it in
gnome-libs-devel or keep it in a seperate package, say gnome-m4 or
something.

I like the first idea best.

	= L