Re: DocBook

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 06:39:12PM +0200 or thereabouts, Germano Rizzo wrote:
> >
> > Hi! :)
> >     does anyone know where I can learn to write a DocBook? I
> > have to write the documentation of an app...
> >         Thanx,
> >             Mano :)
>
> Documentation for a GNOME app, or just "any old app"?
>
> You'll need some tools to generate the output of a DocBook file:

<Lots of good advice and pointers>

Or if you have simple requirements you could download the latest CVS
abiword, write your document and export it to docbook format. A subset of
docbook format for import/export was added 3 days ago. Bazaar
style development at your service :-)

This feature will certainly be in the next release.

Cheers

Martin Sevior