Re: control-center glade.h and xml.h files

Stanislav Brabec <utx penguin cz> writes:

> > > I'am wondering whether
> > > capplets/new-screensaver-properties/screensavers/*.xml.h files should be
> > > checked in?

> Don't do it, I have done two days ago better fix. Check out simply CVS
> (head branch) and try it again. Generally committing generated things to
> CVS is stupid.

Yes, in general you're right.  .xml.h files are checked in in the
gnumeric module -- of course, that's dangerous but it helps us
translators most of the time.

> > > capplets/new-mouse-properties/mouse-properties.glade.h is checked in.
> >
> Which problem is there.

That's a generated file, too...

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,