Re: gnome-libs HEAD building

On 26 Oct 2000, Martin Baulig wrote:

> > > Havoc can tell you where to get it, but I think there's also a RH 7 RPM
> > > somewhere.
> > >

> > It's on pkgconfig.sourceforge.net or something. Martijn is supposed to
> > be making a release...
>
> Hmm, do you think we can start using pkgconfig everywhere for GNOME 1.4 ?

Noooooooooooo :)

Or rather, I hope the basic problems with the idea get fixed before
jumping head-first into using it...

-- Elliot
[ "In a democracy, the government is the people," Milo explained. "We're people,
aren't we? So we might just as well keep the money and eliminate the middleman." ]
							- Catch-22