Re: gdk-pixbuf and MNG (aka multiframe network graphics)

Dan Winship <danw helixcode com> writes:
> I don't want to see Evolution 1.0 go out without gdk-pixbuf being
> audited, so if no one else gets to it by then (which should be before
> Gtk+ 2.0), we most likely will.

Excellent. I sent Mark and Federico details on the particular case I
noticed. There are probably others; it needs an audit.

Also, I asked Chris about how Mozilla tests this stuff and Pam Nunn
there is going to give us some test images (they don't have a formal
test suite, which would be nice, but they do have a good collection of
broken images apparently).

Havoc