Re: Scaling a Canvas to fit its scrolled window.

I have a little probleme with the documentation in a Gnome program
I try to do my documentation for my program
I do i in SGML
i have this structure :

doc/
	Makefile.am
	C/
		Makefile.am
		gnotek.sgml
		topic.dat

I do the doc/C/Makefile.am with the exemple in the GGAD
In my program, I make a menu to obtain the documentation :

static GnomeUIInfo
help_menu [] =
{
  GNOMEUIINFO_HELP("gnotek"),
  GNOMEUIINFO_ITEM_STOCK (_("A propos"),
                          NULL,
                          GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(about_cb),
                          GNOME_STOCK_MENU_ABOUT),
  GNOMEUIINFO_END
};

I update the Makefile.am :

SUBDIRS = macros intl po src pixmaps doc

My problem is that when i do :
$> ./autogen.sh
$> ./configure
$> make
The documentation is create (in HTML)
But i haven't the documentation menu in my application
I have just the about's menu

Is there somebody who can help me ? Thanks

--------

Lam

http://perso.worldonline.fr/lam_site
ICQ = 93146956