Re: Flaw in Plans for World Domination

In my humble and reserved opinion, this is a subset of
a greater problem.  Opensource produces crappy/no
documentation whatsoever and when a developer comes
and says "I'd like to get involved, where can I start"
he rarely if ever receives any response, if he does
its often snide.  I'm sure I will soon get my flames
for stating so though...  (though yes I have mostly
opensource stuff on all my systems)

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutschspreche and english
too.  Aber ich spreche schlect deutsch.. <smirk>  Und
Ich buchstabieren Englischsprech and Deutschsprech
falsch! (and I spell english and german wrong)