Is this list working? How to browse a CTREE ?

If this list is working, then I have a question...

I want to browse all the elements of a CTree. The code I have only browse
the displayed elements of the CTree.

while (node!=NULL)
{

  node=GTK_CTREE_NODE_NEXT(node);
}

Franck Martin
Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck sopac org <mailto:franck sopac org>
Web site:  <http://www.sopac.org/> http://www.sopac.org/

This e-mail is intended for its recipients only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be neccessarily
the views of SOPAC.