Re: GTK emebedded

Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire ofset org> writes:
> Animeta, a taiwanese company, has developped a proprietary API
> compatible GTK/Embedded, the result is quite impressive.
> (http://www.animeta.com)

And most likely totally illegal - from the web page, "GTK/embedded is
AniMeta's proprietary GUI, which is developed based on GNOME GTK+1.2
graphic library."

It looks like they have a small X-server thing, and then hacks to GTK
1.2 to make it work; they had better be shipping source with the GTK
1.2 part or someone is going to send them some legal documents.

Anyway, we have not one but several free embedded solutions shipping
with GTK+ 2.0.

Havoc