Re: GTK emebedded

I made no statements. If you take a look at what I wrote; the two sentances are
questions( They just happen to lack question marks. I only apoligize for
their omission, email is not considered to be formal).  Other people have
responded to my question of weather or not copyrights aply in Taiwan. I
thank them for their answer. I can't believe someone could get offended
because someone else asked a question.

Mike