GnomeCanvasCard 0.3

Some of you may remember a long time ago (May) I posted about
gnome-canvas-card.  Well, now it is back and it actually somewhat resembles a
real package.  It also has a webpage that has a short description and a few
screenshots at http://www.imsa.edu/~vader21/gnome-canvas-card/

It uses autoconf and friends to build and builds shared libraries with
libtool.  It uses gnome-config to figure out what images to use to construct
the card image, but I don't know if it will work well with any but the
default.  It also includes all of the card images that come with gdkcardimage
(gnome-games) so that it doesn't depend on it being installed.

Take a look at it and tell me what I did wrong.

--
Geoffrey Reedy                                       vader21 imsa edu

"Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1.  "You will never find a more
wretched hive of bugs and flamers.  We must be cautious."
				-- DECWARS