Re: Need volunteers to coordinate extra apps release for GNOME 1.4

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:18:42 PDT, Mike Palczewski wrote:

>> > Hey, gnome-pim is great!  I love gnome-pim!  Why is it "deprecated"?
>>

>> I'm guessing because Evolution takes its place.
>>

>Does anyone know weather or not evolution will be able to import gnome-pim
>addresses?

I have a vague sense that a preliminary converter may already be
included in the Evolution preview releases; even if not, I would be
surprised if there were not such a tool available in the eventual
release.  (And if for some reason it isn't, it shouldn't be that hard
to write.)

To be sure, though, you might want to e-mail evolution helixcode com (the
Evolution mailing list).

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39 columbia edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999