Re: gnome-core 1.2.2.1 "Out on the Tiles" released

Jacob,

Between 1.2.1 and 1.2.2, gnome-core is broken on Tru64 UNIX.  It
compiles fine, but after using Gnome programs for a little while (for
example gnome-terminal), everything just starts breaking with

    Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
    Gdk-ERROR **: BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter)

I'll look into this further, but I thought I'd get the report to you
immediately in case you have any insight.  My first suspicion is that
shared memory isn't being properly released after use.

Is there a global flag to disable the use of shared memory for
X-server access?  That would help me debugging this problem.

Aron

--
Aron Griffis
Tru64 UNIX Platform & Kernel