Re: Mouse Pointer

I have decided to go with the default mouse pointers that are supplied
with X, but I am having problems.  Can someone please tell me where I am
going wrong with the following code

[snip]
GtkWidget *switchW;
GdkCursor*  TelCursor = gdk_cursor_new(GDK_HAND2);
switchW = gtk_window_new (GTK_WINDOW_POPUP);
gdk_window_set_cursor(switchW->window, TelCursor);
[snip]

and here is the error
oakura:/home/kermit> /tmp/switch.x

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkwindow.c: line 1274
(gdk_window_set_cursor): assertion `window != NULL' failed.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Antony