How to display help with the help browser

Hi! :)
    My problem is that currently my game displays its help with Netscape...
I'd rather prefer to display it with gnome-browser, 'cause it's lighter...
and for the fact that, passing to Mozilla, I am not able to view it anymore
(it should be a misconfiguration of mine, but... <:). How can I do it?
Currently my program use gnome_help_goto, in a function (that I attach), and
it seems it calls only netscape... I cannot use GNOMEUIINFO_HELP(*), for
various reasons; and when I try, it says "can't open topics file NULL", even
if the topic.dat is correctly installed. How can I do?
    Thanks,
        Mano :)

GnomerMind - an intriguing puzzle
             game for your GNOME!