Help with GnomeApp

I have an object that inherits from GnomeApp and whenever I run my program
I get the following warning:

Gnome-WARNING **: invalid gnome config path 'Placement/Dock'

I have looked at the code for GnomeApp and this has to do (i believe) with
the automatic layout saving config for the application.  I understand this
but I am not sure why this would be generating an error if I am simply
deriving my widget from GnomeApp.  If anyone knows how I can fix this in
my code, please let me know.

Thanks for the help,

Neil