Re: GTK, wizards, KDE

Hello.
I think that'd be a good idea. I'll use Glade to make
the basic interface, then use the gnome-hint code and
some of my own code to spiff it up.

I'm new to this list, and last night I finally figured
out how to download the sources to the old gnome-hint
from the CVS tree. When I'm done making the new Wizard
based on the old gnome-hint code, what should I do
with it?

Thanks,
Jason