Re: suggestion to replace battery-applet in GNOME 2.0

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 01:11:32AM +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> Hi!
>
> This is a suggestion to replace the battery-applet in gnome-applet for
> the much nicer battstat-applet on http://battstat.sourceforge.net
>
> Is there a list for discussions like this that this should be redirected
> to?

Probably the gnome 1.4 list.  However, even as someone who has 0 input on
anything GNOME related, I do like the look/features of the battstat applet!
It looks very sweet!

alan

--
Arcterex <arcterex userfriendly org>   -==-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I