Opensource development communities - Survey

Dear Gnome developers,

I'm a student at Erasmus University Rotterdam (Business Studies -> Information Management) in the Netherlands. Currently I'm working on a research project on Opensource development communities, which is my graduation assignment.
I've had some interviews with dutch people who are involved in Opensource projects, and the next step of my research is a survey for participants of Opensource communities.

I would appreciate it very much if you could find some time to fill out the questionnaire. It will take about 15 minutes. Please visit www.wientjes.org/survey/os and answer the questions. When you're finished, the answers will be sent to me by email automatically.

Please return the survey within one week (before april 18th). Don't hesitate to mail me when you have questions.

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Kind regards,

Michiel Wientjes
(survey wientjes org)