Re: [Nautilus-list] Huge nautilus changes coming

But as Havoc, Miguel, and others have already mentioned, libGal and
libEel are both just a mess of reusable functions that the Evolution and
Nautilus teams are splitting out of their respective projects. Both are
currently made up of widgets and such that are constantly changing and
thus need to have a release schedule coinciding with the project they
were ripped out from.

Both of these libraries are also not ready for public use. Once the
widgets are considered ready, they will probably be moved into
gnome-libs, gtk, glib, or wherever they belong. These libraries are not
permanant. They are just a temporary spot for these development widgets
to reside until they are finished.

You are worrying over nothing.

Jeff