Re: Cvs import of packages (Was Re: replacement for batteryapplet in GNOME 2.0)

Naba Kumar <kh_naba yahoo com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 06:25:13PM +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
>
> > I dropped the author a mail asking him if he would mind moving the
> > source to gnomecvs instead of sourceforge.
>
> Frist drop a mail to the cvsmaster and tell him to wake up.
>
> May I ask why we are still unable to
> import a new module (anjuta module) in the cvs
> for the last *few* months. Stéphane Démurget <demurgets free fr>
> was given the responsibility for the import. He had wrote to
> the cvsmaster and some other relevent guys nearly a *dozen*
> times and he did not seem to get any positive respose.
>
> Or should we wait for a *few* more months for the import,
> because cvsmaster gnome org is sleeping?
>
> Correct me Stef, if I have left something.

We're working on getting a request tracker in place so that this
type of things don't fall through the cracks.  Unfortunately, we
probably have too _many_ people receiving cvsmaster traffic now, and
everybody thinks someone else will handle requests.

Still I have trouble believing that a *dozen* requests would fall
through the tracks. I'm not personally on cvsmaster gnome org so I
don't know what exactly is going on there.

Can someone comment / add the account?

Regards,
                                        Owen