Re: ctree and clist widget with row with multiple line.

Hi,

Jonathan, sorry for the late responds.

>...the below URL doesn't quite work.

http://www.sapdesignguild.org/index.asp?b=/construction/implementation/MiniSG/Index.htm&t=/construction/implementation/implementation_topnav.asp

In fact, SAP web site isn't clear, next image is better.

http://www.sapdesignguild.org/construction/implementation/MiniSG/3_Managing/gif/B0124_00.gif

> Well, now I'm really confused.  That image was not illuminating.  Why
> isn't this just simply a cell with "Name\nDescription" in it?

When you use the '\n', the 2° field is not included in the GTK object.

The programmer can't directly add node, update node, ... .
The user can't change the tree's geometry (column, ...).

> I would strongly suggest that you try using the GtkTreeView in a test
> program now, and see if it meets your needs and mail gtk-devel-list
> with observations ASAP. If you wait a month or two, it will be too
> late to get any changes into GTK 2.

Ok.

A+
Philippe