Possible bug in menubar creation?

Hi,

I observed the following behaviour: when generating a menubar with gnome_app_create_menus(), and *not* filling the contents of the main window with gnome_app_set_contents(), the app will crash when the user tries to drag the menubar out of the window.
I included some sample code to demonstrate that behaviour; see below. The error can be reproduced with Gnome-Hello from CVS as well.
gdb says the segfault occurs at gnome_dns_abort() (which didn't tell me much).

Linux saigon 2.2.6-15apmac #1 Mon May 31 03:54:09 EDT 1999 ppc unknown
gnome-libs 1.2.13
gtk-libs 1.2.10

Comments?

Regards,