GNOME File Selector 0.1 released

hello,

i've made an initial release of the new GNOME File Selector.  it's a new
file open/save dialog which is designed to be prettier and easier to use
(both for users and developers) than the current GtkFileSelector.  it
also happens to use gnome-vfs, which adds to its coolness.

download (you need gnome 1.4 and gal 0.10 (from evolution beta 2)):

http://download.gnome.org/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-file-selector/gnome-file-selector-0.1.tar.gz

developer docs:

http://bug-buddy.org/gnome-file-selector/gnome-file-selector/

or just check the web page (which has some inspiring screen shots):

http://bug-buddy.org/gnome-file-selector/

i'd also like to take this opportunity to say happy birthday to my
friend nat friedman (ximian co-founder, gmenu author).

jacob
--
"OOH!!!  Look at me!!  I'm Jacob Berkman!  I have a witty .signature
 that nobody fully appreciates but myself!!"  -- Anonymous