file-sel API issues

[ already sent to gnome-2-0-list and gnome-components-list, but i've
gotten no responses so i am resending here ]

hello,

i've started using bugzilla (gnome-file-selector module) for the
file-selector.  i've assigned the 0.2 milestone to finishing some of the
crappy api issues.

i think i know how i want to resolve these issues, and i have entered my
thoughts today after thinking about it for a day and looking at kde's
file selector (both API and using it).  but i do want comments from
others.

so i am inviting people to comment on bugs listed in the query linked
from here:

http://bug-buddy.org/gnome-file-selector/#outstanding-api

thanks.

jacob
--
"OOH!!!  Look at me!!  I'm Jacob Berkman!  I have a witty .signature
that nobody fully appreciates but myself!!"  -- Anonymous